Rizal Mohamed Ali
Sessions covered by this speaker
Plenary 4: Investing in socially sustainable and fair corporates: can Asian companies take the steps that investors are demanding on social issues?
Categories covered by Rizal Mohamed
About this Speaker
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B Honours), Brunel University, London
- Chartered Islamic Finance Professional (CIFP) , INCEIF
- Member, Chartered Institute of Islamic Finance Professionals
- Member, PRI Investor Working Group on Palm Oil
- Working Group Committee Member, Institutional Investors Council Malaysia
Rizal has over 20 years experience in legal and ESG related work. He was previously a legal officer for a public listed conglomerate prior to joining KWAP over 12 years ago. He presently heads the Responsible Investment Section at KWAP, which was set up to manage ESG-related initiatives at KWAP.