Plenary 1: Asian country policy responses to net-zero CO2 trends, and how companies and investors are reacting
A Session by Khalid Azizuddin, Kum Kong Chan, Valeria Dinershteyn, Helena Fung and Zalina Shamsudin
Northern Trust Asset Management,
FTSE Russell and
Capital Markets Malaysia
About this session
- What is happening across Asia in terms of governmental net zero targets and climate financing, and how are they shaping policies and regulations?
- How is the net-zero conversation evolving in the investors alliances and what are the implications to the wider market?
- How are the climate-conscious investors in Asia taking steps toward decarbonisation and what are their main concerns?
- Helena Fung, Head of Sustainable Investment, Asia Pacific, FTSE Russell
- Valeria Dinershteyn, Director of Sustainable Investing Client Engagement, Northern Trust Asset Management
- Zalina Shamsudin, General Manager, Capital Markets Malaysia
- Kum Kong Chan, Head of Research and Product, Singapore Exchange
- Moderator: Khalid Azizuddin, Reporter, Responsible Investor